Thursday, February 25, 2016

Boogie Wonderland

denim dressdenim dress
denim dress
The 70s totally got it right when it comes to middle parts, bell bottoms, and disco. I definitely channeled that vibe into this outfit. I love the burnt sienna color and giant bow on this vintage blouse. Paired with this rad denim mini dress, it could only be improved with the addition of my new Derek Lam Astor sunnies. The lavender shades are perfect to break up the monotony of my typically-all-black wardrobe.

I'm one of those people that has a love-hate relationship with the middle part (er, with my hair, in general). I love the way it looks on the off-duty Scandinavian goddesses of the world, but 9/10 times I try to train my hair to part that way, it turns into a sad Cousin Itt situation. Luckily, someone left a bottle of Aveda's Air Control hairspray at my house, and that along with my beloved Agave hair oil, has done wonders to tame my hair.
denim dress
denim dress denim dress
denim dressdenim dress
outfit details: Gap dress (old, similar here and here), vintage pussy bow blouse (similar here), Derek Lam sunglasses, Everlane purse, Theyskens' Theory Taylor boots

1 comment: